Exim Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2020: Contenders who are looking forward to Management Trainee posts in Exim Bank, here is an update. Officials of Exim Bank have released a new notification for the post of Management Trainee Posts. A total of 60 vacancies are allocated. Those who have the required eligibility criteria can apply to Exim bank Management Trainee Jobs on or before the last date, the last date is 31st December 2020. So the candidates who are applying to Exim Bank Recruitment can apply through online mode. We also mentioned the application fee, selection process & more.
Detailed information on Exim Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2020
Job Designation Management Trainee
Job location All Over India
Job category Govt Jobs
Application Mode Online
Employment Type Full
Vacancy count 60
Selection process Written Exam
Starting date For Application 19th December 2020
Last Date For Application 31st December 2020
Official website eximbankindia.in
Exim Bank Management Trainee Notification 2020 -21 | Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who have finished their Graduation, post-graduation in their respective fields are eligible to apply to Exim Bank Management Trainee jobs 2020.
Aspirants Maximum age Limit is
- UR/EWS – 25 years
- SC/ST – 30 years
- OBC (non-creamy layer) – 28 years
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in the written exam and the personal interview.
Vacancy Details of Exim Bank Management Trainee Jobs 2020 -21
Management Trainee – 60
- UR – 27 Posts
- SC – 8 Posts
- ST – 4 Posts
- OBC (non-creamy layer) – 16 Posts
- EWS Management Trainee (MT) – 5 Posts
Candidates will get a monthly pay of 40,000 rupees.
Candidates have to pay the application fee of 600 Rupees For General EWS and OBC.
And 100/- for SC/ST/PWD Candidates.
Starting Date To remember:19th December 2020
Last Date to Submit: 31st December 2020
How To Apply to Exim Bank Management Trainee Jobs 2020
- Initially, Click on the official website.
- Check the recruitments section.
- Read the notification carefully.
- Check your eligibility if you have the required eligibility then click on the apply online link.
- Add the information carefully.
- Upload the documents in the prescribed format.
- After that make the payment process.
- Finally, keep a hard copy of the submitted application for future reference.
Exim Bank Notification Pdf – Download Here
Exim Bank MT apply Online Link – Click Here