GNDU Recruitment 2020 | Apply Online | Last date to apply on 16th March 2020 @gndu.ac.in
GNDU Amritsar Teaching Recruitment 2020: Guru Nanak Dev University has released a new notification for Teaching and Non-Teaching Posts on a contract basis. There are a total of 40 posts released for Professor, Associate professor, and other posts. Candidates who completed Ph.D., Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree, B.Sc, Diploma are eligible to apply online from 26th February 2020. Those who are eagerly waiting for the Punjab Govt Jobs can apply for this Guru Nanak Dev University Notification. You can get the required details of GNDU Amritsar Teaching Recruitment such as educational qualification, age limit, the selection process of GNDU Notification in the below description.
Get the latest Government Job updates from Jobads
Synopsis of GNDU Amritsar Teaching Recruitment 2020
|Hiring Organisation||Guru Nanak Dev University|
|Job Type||State Govt Jobs|
|Job Designation||Teaching & Non Teaching Posts|
|Salary||Rs.10,300/- to Rs.67,000/-|
|Age Limit||Refer to the official notification|
|Job Location||Amritsar, Punjab|
|Selection Process||Written Test|
|Starting Date to apply||26th February 2020|
|Last Date to Submit||16th March 2020|
|Last date to submit the hard copy||24th March 2020|
For more Faculty Jobs check latest Employment News
Guru Nanak Dev University Job Openings 2020
Applications are invited online from the eligible candidates for the recruitment of GNDU Vacancies. Apply for these posts for a contract period of one year. Candidates are hereby informed to submit the GNDU Amritsar Teaching Recruitment online application before 16th March 2020 and the hard copy of the submitted application before the last date 24th March 2020.
Eligibility Criteria for GNDU Amritsar Teaching Posts
Educational Qualification For GNDU Amritsar Notification 2020
- The applicant who is applying for the Guru Nanak Dev University Posts should be an eminent scholar with Ph.D., Bachelor’s degree, M.Sc, B.Sc, Master’s Degree, Diploma in their relevant/allied/concerned field.
- Experienced candidates are more desired for these GNDU Jobs.
- Check the official GNDU Amritsar Teaching Recruitment notification for post wise qualification details.
- Check the official Guru Nanak Dev University notification for more detailed information.
GNDU Amritsar Teaching Vacancies 2020
|Name of the Post||No.of Posts|
|Associate Professor(Architecture, History(Modern/Medieval India, Laws)||08|
|Assistant Professor(History, Laws, Psychology, Sociology & Mathematics)||12|
|Assistant Professor(MYAS-GNDU Department of Sports Science & Medicine)||01|
|Physiotherapist (Fencing, Wushu, Handball, Cricket)||04|
|Physiotherapist(MYAS-GNDU Sports Science & Medicine)||01|
|Assistant Professor(GNDU College, Pathankot(Chemistry))||01|
Guru Nanak Dev University Online Application Form 2020
Eligible contenders can apply online from 26th February 2020. Fill all the required details and submit the form before the last date 16th March 2020. The submitted GNDU Online application form must be taken printout and sent to the officials before 24th March 2020.
Steps to apply For GNDU Recruitment
- Visit the official Guru Nanak Dev University website www.gndu.ac.in
- On the home page itself, you will find the notification link.
- Go through the entire Guru Nanak Dev University Jobs notification.
- Verify your eligibility details for GNDU Posts
- If you are eligible then fill the application details.
- Upload the scanned photograph and signature.
- Pay the application fee of GNDU Amritsar Teaching Recruitment.
- Take two printouts of the online form and send it to the address mentioned below with the necessary documents.
- Finally, submit the form of GNDU Amritsar Teaching Jobs.
Guru Nanak Dev University,
The candidates of GNDU Amritsar Teaching Recruitment will be selected in two stages.
- Written Test
- Practical Test
|Category||Director/Assistant Professor/Consultant-cum-Coordinator/Assistant Professor(Chemistry)||Coaches/Physiotherapist|
Note: Candidates are required to deposit the Guru Nanak Dev University Recruitment application fee through online mode only by using credit card/debit card/net banking.
GNDU Amritsar Recruitment 2020 – Important Dates
- Starting date to apply online – 26th February 2020
- The last date to apply online – 16th March 2020
- The last date to submit the hard copy – 24th March 2020