NRL Recruitment 2020 | Apply Online | Last date to apply on 10th March 2020 @nrl.co.in
NRL Apprentice Trainee Recruitment 2020: Numaligarh Refinery Limited has invited applications for 101 vacancies. These posts are released for Apprentice Trainee Posts. Those who have completed either their Diploma in Engineering, B.Sc, Degree in Law, 10th, B.Com, MBA from any recognized institute or university. Candidates who are interested to apply for Assam Govt Jobs can make use of this wonderful opportunity. Eligible candidates can apply for this Numaligarh Refinery Limited Apprentice Trainee Notification through online mode. The job applications for this NRL Notification starts on 25th February 2020. Here you can get complete details of NRL Apprentice Trainee Jobs eligibility, age limit, selection process, etc in the below description.
To get more updates on Government Jobs to visit Jobads
Highlights of NRL Apprentice Trainee Recruitment 2020
|Hiring Organisation||Numaligarh Refinery Limited|
|Job Type||State Govt Jobs|
|Job Designation||Apprentice Trainee Posts|
|Stipend||Rs.12,200/- to Rs.17,000/-|
|Age Limit||18 years|
|Job Location||Guwahati, Assam|
|Selection Process||Merit Basis|
|Starting Date to apply||25th February 2020|
|Last Date to submit||10th March 2020|
Check the latest Employment News
Numaligarh Refinery Limited Job Openings 2020
The company intends to engage Apprentices for training in various disciplines under NRL Apprentice Trainee Recruitment for a period of one year. While applying for the Numaligarh Refinery Limited Recruitment, it is compulsory to qualify the eligibility criteria. The closing date to submit the NRL Apprentice Trainee Online Application form is before 10th March 2020.
Eligibility Criteria of NRL Apprentice Trainee Posts
- Candidates who completed either their Diploma in Engineering, B.Sc, Degree in Law, 10th with ITI, B.Com, B.A/MBA with minimum 2nd class from any recognized institute or university in India as the educational qualification are eligible to apply.
- Check the official notification for more detailed information.
- The minimum age limit of the NRL Apprentice Trainee Recruitment is 18 years. There is no upper age limit.
NRL Apprentice Trainee Vacancies 2020
|Diploma in Engg||34|
|B.Sc with Chemistry||16|
|B.Com with Accountancy||12|
|BA/MA with Mass Communication||02|
For a more detailed list of vacancies kindly refer to the official notification
Online Application form of NRL Posts @nrl.co.in
Applicants need to check their eligibility before applying. The application form will be found on the website itself. Eligible candidates can start applying for NRL vacancies from 25th February 2020. The last date to submit the online applications is on or before 10th March 2020.
Steps to apply for NRL Jobs
- Interested candidates should first visit the official NRL Website www.nrl.co.in
- You will find the Numaligarh Refinery Limited notification link.
- Go through the whole information of NRL Recruitment.
- Verify your eligibility details for NRL Apprentice Trainee Recruitment
- Eligible candidates should fill the application form with the necessary details.
- Upload any necessary documents.
- Pay the application fee if necessary.
- Finally, submit the application form of Numaligarh Refinery Limited Vacancies.
- Numaligarh Refinery Limited Jobs selects the candidates by considering the marks in the qualifying examination.
- Check the official Numaligarh Refinery Limited Posts Notification for the application fee.
- Starting date to apply – 25th February 2020
- Last date to apply – 10th March 2020