RRB Ticket Collector Recruitment 2019: Railway Recruitment Board has come up with the latest job notification to fill the vacancies of Ticket Collector and Guard Posts. There are 4000 vacancies are available for TC and Guard jobs. Candidates who are looking for Government Jobs in the Railway sector must utilize this golden opportunity. Skilled and young candidates can apply for Indian Railway Jobs through online mode only. RRB Officials will accept the applications from the candidates through their official website. Job aspirants who are willing to apply for RRB Ticket Collector Recruitment 2019 will be updated soon. Read this entire article to get clear information about RRB Ticket Collector Notification, Eligibility, Important Dates and more.
Check More Government jobs in India
Important Details Of RRB Ticket Collector Recruitment 2019
|Hiring Organization||Railway Recruitment Board|
|Job Designation||Ticket Collector & Guard|
|Job location||All Over India|
|Job category||Govt Jobs|
|Employment Type||Full – Time|
|Basic Pay||Rs. 5200 To Rs. 20200/-|
|Selection process||Written Test, Interview|
|Starting date of application form||Update Soon|
|Valid Through||Update Soon|
Also, check Employment News of the Week
Railway Recruitment Board Ticket Collector Notification 2019
Railway Recruitment Board is shortly known as RRB. It has invited online applications from the applicants. To recruit the vacancies of Ticket Collector and Guard Posts. The selection process for RRB Ticket Collector Recruitment 2019 will be done on the basis of written test and interview. Job seekers who are waiting to start a career in Railway department utilize this wonderful chance.
Under this 4000 vacancies are available for RRB Job Openings. Candidates who have completed their 10+2 from a recognized board or graduate from a recognized university are eligible for RRB TC and Guard Recruitment. For more clear details regarding RRB Ticket Collector Online Application form, notification, important dates and more visit Jobads website.
RRB Ticket Collector & Guard Vacancies 2019 | Eligibility Details
- Aspirants who have completed their 10+2 from a recognized board or graduate from a recognized university are eligible for TC Jobs in RRB.
- Visit the official Railway Recruitment Board Guard notification for eligibility.
Age Limit For RRB Ticket Collector Bharti
- The minimum age limit of the candidates should be: 18 Years
- And the maximum age limit of the aspirants is: 29 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable to candidates as per Government Norms.
RRB Ticket Collector Vacancy Details 2019
The vacancy details of Railway Recruitment Guard Jobs 2019 is as follows
|Name Of The Post||No Of Vacancies|
RRB TC & Guard Online Application Form 2019 @ indianrailways.gov.in
Railway Recruitment Board Officials invites the online applications from the applicants. Interested and eligible aspirants can apply for Railway Jobs before the last date. Here we enclosed steps to apply for RRB Ticket Collector Recruitment 2019 is as follows.
Steps To Apply For RRB TC and Guard Notification 2019
- Candidates must have to visit the official website www.indianrailways.gov.in
- On the home page click on the recruitment.
- Find the Notification link for RRB Ticket Collector Recruitment 2019.
- Click on the notification and read it carefully and check your eligibility for the desired post.
- If you are eligible for the position then click on “Apply online”.
- Fill all the application form with necessary details.
- Make the Payment, if it is required.
- Before click to submit the form once again check it.
- Take the hard copy of the application form for future use.
Application Fee For RRB Ticket Collector Jobs
- The application fee for UR/ General/ OBC category – Rs. 100/-
- Refer the RRB Guard Notification for more clear information about application fee.
Selection Process For Railway Recruitment Board Guard Vacancy
The selection process for RRB Ticket Collector Recruitment 2019 will be done on the basis of
- Written Test
RRB Recruitment – Important Dates
- Starting Date To Apply – Update Soon
- Last Date For Submitting – Update Soon