TNPSC DEO Recruitment 2018-19: Tamil Nadu Public service Commission (TNPSC), has newly released an official notification. Total there are 20 TNPSC vacancies 2018 for District Educational Officers posts. TNPSC Recruitment board Officials announced Tamil Nadu PSC Notification 2018-2019 for Direct Recruitment. The TNPSC Job openings 2018 opened for all eligible candidates regarding for the recruitment process. Interested aspirants can apply for application through online mode starts from 10th December 2018 to 9th January 2019.
Overview Of TNPSC DEO Recruitment 2018-19
|Organization name||Tamil Nadu Public service Commission|
|Job Designation||District Educational Officer|
|Job location||Tamil Nadu School Educational Service, Tamil Nadu|
|Job category||State Government Jobs|
|Selection process||Written Examination and Oral Test|
|Starting date of application form||10th December 2018|
|Last date of the application form||9th January 2019|
|Date of Examination||2nd March 2019|
Tamil Nadu PSC Jobs 2018-19 For District Educational Officers
Tamil Nadu Public service Commission (TNPSC), Tamil Nadu under Article 320 (1) empowers the recruitment process under the constitution of India. TNPSC Board officials recently announced the job notification for TNPSC Jobs 2018. Job seekers can grab this golden opportunity in order to set their career path. Interested aspirants can apply for TNPSC online Application 2018 through online mode. The TNPSC DEO notification 2018-2019 is recently declared to fill 20 TNPSC vacancies 2018 for District Educational Officer Posts.
Also Check Employment news of this week
Eligible candidates can opt for TNPSC careers 2018 to initiate their best start during TNPSC DEO Recruitment 2018-19. There are 20 TNPSC vacancies 2018 available for both freshers as well as experienced candidates. Aspirants who are very curious to join for District Educational Officer posts can apply for the application starts on or before 9th January 2019. Applications from other websites are strictly prohibited. For more TNPSC updates 2018, candidates can visit the official notification mentioned below.
Eligibility Criteria For Tamil Nadu PSC DEO Jobs 2018
Educational Qualification For Jobs in Tamil Nadu PSC
- Master’s Degree holders from any Board (or) University recognized by the UGC.
- B.Tech or B.Ed. Degree holders from any recognized Board (or) University in the State or a Degree of an equivalent standard.
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Recruitment – Age Limit
- Under TNPSC DEO Recruitment 2018-19, the maximum age limit should not exceed more than 30 years.
- Age relaxation is admissible for special categories as per Government rules and norms.
Check More Government jobs in India
TNPSC Vacancy Details For District Educational Officer Posts
|GT(G) (DAP) (VI/LV)||1|
|BC (OBCM) (G)||3|
|BC (OBCM) (W)||2|
|SC (G) PSTM||1|
TNPSC Online Application For District Educational Officer Posts @ tnpsc.gov.in
Eligible candidates may apply online Application for TNPSC DEO Vacancies 2018 at Tamilnadu. For more latest TNPSC updates 2018, candidates can seek official notification link mentioned below.
Steps To Fill Online Application For TNPSC DEO Job Openings 2018
- Go to the official website of www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Click on the Registration form.
- Fill all your details without errors if you are a new user.
- If you already a registered user click on the Apply online link with valid email and password.
- Fill all the required fields which are mandatory to apply for the job.
- Upload the scanned copies in the prescribed format required for the online application.
- Make online payment for the job if required.
- Take a print out of the TNPSC DEO Recruitment 2018-19 application form for further use.
Application Fee For TNPSC DEO Jobs
- Registration Fee – Rs.150/-
- Pre Registration Fee – Rs.100/-
- Main Registration Fee – Rs.100/-
- Applicants who are shortlisted may go for written Test for Tamil Nadu PSC vacancies 2018.
- Shortlisted candidates need to face the Oral Test.
Salary Details For TNPSC Vacancies 2018
The candidates receive Rs.56900/- to Rs.1,80,500/-
- Starting Date to Apply Online Application: 10th December 2018.
- Closing Date to Apply Online For TNPSC DEO Recruitment 2018-19: 9th January 2019.
- Date of examination for TNPSC online Application 2018: 2nd March 2019.
For more information, click here for TNPSC Notification 2018-19 Pdf Link