WB Health Recruitment 2023 | 56 LT, Staff Nurse & Other posts | Apply Online Before 27th June 2023 @ wbhealth.gov.in
WB Health Dinajpur Recruitment 2023: Officials of District Health & Family Welfare Samiti, Dakshin Dinajpur is going to hire candidates for the vacant positions. In total, there are 56 vacancies available for Laboratory Technician, Facility Level Quality Manager, Staff Nurse, Yoga Instructor, and more roles. Interested & eligible candidates can apply for these WB Health Dinajpur jobs through online mode. It is a very good opportunity for the West Bengal govt job seekers. Applications will be open from 02nd to 27th June 2023. Individuals who have educational qualification of Graduation are applicable to fill these WB Health DHFWS posts.
Furthermore, details about DHFWS WB jobs visit our jobads site regularly. Moreover, you can find complete information about the WB Health Dinajpur Recruitment 2023 like Salary Package, Educational qualification, Age limit & more in below sections of this article.
Overview Of WB Health Dinajpur Recruitment 2023
District Health & Family Welfare Samiti, Dakshin Dinajpur
|Job location||Dakshin Dinajpur, West Bengal|
|Job Designation||LT, Staff Nurse, MO & Other posts|
|Job category||State Govt Jobs|
|Employment Type||Contract basis|
|Basic Pay||₹ 10000/- to ₹ 35000/-|
|Application starting date||02nd June 2023|
|Selection process||Written Test|
|Online application last date||27th June 2023|
You can also check West Bengal Employment News
Dakshin Dinajpur Vacancy 2023
|Post Name||Number of Posts|
|Block Public Health Manager||2|
|Block Data Manager||2|
|Ophthalmic Assistant – RBSK||1|
|Senior Treatment Supervisor||2|
|Multi Rehabilitation Worker||8|
|Medical Technologist (Lab)||1|
Eligibility Criteria For Dakshin Dinajpur Recruitment 2023
- The candidates who had the certificate of Graduation/Diploma are eligible for these WB Health Dinajpur vacancies.
- The age limit should be not less than 18 years and not more than 67 years.
- Furthermore, for details about the age limit visit the official site of WB Health.
District Health & Family Welfare Samiti, Dakshin Dinajpur Recruitment 2023
West Bengal DHFWS has announced a recruitment notification to recruit 56 candidates for various posts. Interested and eligible candidates have to send their applications in online mode. Here we present some simple and easy steps to apply for this WB Health Dinajpur Recruitment 2023.
Steps To Apply For Staff Nurse Jobs
- Firstly, go to the official site – wbhealth.gov.in
- Click on the Recruitment tab.
- Search for the WB Health Dinajpur Recruitment 2023 notification.
- Check your eligibility.
- Then, apply to these Laboratory Technician jobs.
- Open the application form.
- Fill out all the data.
- Upload all needed documents.
- Finally, submit the online Medical Officer applications.
- Take a printout of the filled application.
- Attach all essential documents.
- Finally, submit it before the last date.
- Officials of the West Bengal Health Department will conduct a Computer Test and Interview to select the candidates.
- Candidates have to check the official notification as the recruitment process will vary from position to position.
- For the Unreserved category – ₹ 100/-
- Reserved category – ₹ 50/-
|Block Epidemiologist||Rs. 35,000|
|Block Public Health Manager||Rs. 35,000|
|Laboratory Technician||Rs. 22,000|
|Block Data Manager||Rs. 22,000|
|Medical Officer||Rs. 60,000|
|Staff Nurse||Rs. 25,000|
|CHA (U)||Rs. 13,000|
|Medical Technologist||Rs. 17,000|
|Dental Technician||Rs. 22,000|
|Ophthalmic Assistant – RBSK||Rs. 18,000|
|Senior Treatment Supervisor||Rs. 25,000|
|Multi Rehabilitation Worker||Rs. 18,000|
|Medical Technologist (Lab)||Rs. 17,000|
- The application begins date: 02nd June 2023
- Last date for Online application submission: 27th June 2023