WB Health Recruitment 2019 | 24 LT, Staff Nurse & Other posts | Apply Online Before 20th September 2019 @ wbhealth.gov.in
WB Health Dinajpur Recruitment 2019: Officials of District Health & Family Welfare Samiti, Dakshin Dinajpur is going to hire candidates for the vacant positions. In total there are 24 vacancies available for Laboratory Technician, Facility Level Quality Manager, Staff Nurse, Yoga Instructor, and more roles. Interested & eligible candidates can apply for these WB Health Dinajpur jobs through online mode. It is a very good opportunity for the West Bengal govt job seekers. Applications will be open from 6th Sep 2019 to 20th Sep 2019. Individuals who have educational qualification of Graduation are applicable to fill these WB Health DHFWS posts.
Furthermore, details about DHFWS WB jobs visit our jobads site regularly. Moreover, you can find complete information about the WB Health Dinajpur Recruitment 2019 like Salary Package, Educational qualification, Age limit & more in below sections of this article.
Overview Of WB Health Dinajpur Recruitment 2019 – 20
District Health & Family Welfare Samiti, Dakshin Dinajpur
|Job location||Dakshin Dinajpur, West Bengal|
|Job Designation||LT, Staff Nurse, MO & Other posts|
|Job category||State Govt Jobs|
|Employment Type||Contract basis|
|Basic Pay||₹ 10000/- to ₹ 35000/-|
|Application starting date||06th September 2019|
|Selection process||Written Test|
|Online application last date||20th September 2019|
|Last date for Offline application||26th September 2019|
You can also check West Bengal Employment News
Eligibility Criteria For Dakshin Dinajpur Recruitment 2019
- The candidates who had the certificate of Graduation/Diploma are eligible for these WB Health Dinajpur vacancies.
- The age limit should be not less than 18 years and not more than 40 years as on 01st January 2019.
- Furthermore, details about age limit visit official site of WB health.
District Health & Family Welfare Samiti, Dakshin Dinajpur Recruitment 2019
West Bengal DHFWS has announced recruitment notification to recruit 24 candidates for various posts. Interested and eligible candidates have to send their applications on both online and offline mode. So, the eligible applicants don’t forget submitting LT applications in both ways. Here we are presenting some simple and easy steps to apply for this WB Health Dinajpur Recruitment 2019.
Steps To Apply For Staff Nurse Jobs
- Firstly, go to the official site – wbhealth.gov.in
- Click on the Recruitment tab.
- Search for the WB Health Dinajpur Recruitment 2019 notification.
- Check your eligibility.
- Then, apply to these Laboratory Technician jobs.
- Open the application form.
- Fill out all the data.
- Upload all needed documents.
- Finally, submit the online Medical Officer applications.
- Take a printout of the filled application.
- Attach all essential documents.
- Send to the mentioned address.
Govt. of West Bengal,
Office of the Chief Medical Officer of Health,
Dist. Health & F.W. Samiti, D/Dinajpur.
- Officials of West Bengal Health Department will conduct written test to select the candidates.
- For Unreserved category – ₹ 100/-
- Reserved category – ₹ 50/-
- The application begins on: 06th September 2019
- Last date for Online application submission: 20th September 2019
- Ending date for Offline applications: 26th September 2019