Apply Online | WBSHFWS Notification 2021 | Community Health Officers (CHO) Posts | Total Vacancies: 3000 | The Last Date To Submit: 15th November 2021
WBSHFWS CHO Recruitment 2021: Great News for All Job Seekers!! Golden opportunity for West Bengal candidates. Recently West Bengal State Health & Family Welfare Samiti has published a notification to fill the vacant posts of Community Health Officers (CHO). Totally, there are 3000 CHO Posts are under this WBSHFWS Notification 2021. So, candidates don’t miss this opportunity and apply for WBSHFWS CHO Jobs. Candidates who are eagerly waiting for Govt Jobs in West Bengal can grab this chance and on or before the last date i.e 15th November 2021. Through online mode, candidates must submit the WBSHFWS CHO Applications. Read this entire article to know more details.
Also, check Employment News of the Week
- Starting Date for Submission of online application – 2nd November 2021
- Last Date for Submission of online application – 15th November 2021
- Candidates’ age Not exceeding 40 yrs (relaxation in age + 5 years will be given for SC/ ST/ OBC Candidates as per extant rule and order in this regard.).
- Candidates have to pay Rs.100/- as an application fee.
- And the last date to submit the application fee is 12th November 2021.
Officials will be select the candidates on the basis of
- Written Test and Interview.
- Selected candidates will be getting a salary of Rs. 20,000.00 per month.
- Applicants should have passed an integrated course of BPCCHN include B.Sc Nursing/Post Basic B.Sc / BAMS from a recognized university.
- To know more details candidates must refer to the WBSHFWS Community Health Officer Notification 2021.
West Bengal State Health & Family Welfare Samiti Notification 2021
Officials of WBSHFWS has inviting online applications from the candidates who are looking for Community Health Officers Jobs. Huge vacancies are available under this WBSHFWS CHO Recruitment 2021. Skilled and eligible candidates can start to apply for these Community Health Officer vacancies. Job aspirants who want to join in this WBSHFWS Dept can use this golden chance. Officials of West Bengal are conducting Written Test and Interview to choose the candidates. From 2nd November 2021 to 15th November 2021 candidates may submit the forms. In this article, our team provides WBSHFWS CHO Job Openings, Eligibility Details, Selection Process, Age limitations, Apply Link & more.
Focus on Jobads Website to get more job openings
Outlook Of WBSHFWS CHO Recruitment 2021
|Hiring Organization||West Bengal State Health & Family Welfare Samiti|
|Job Designation||Community Health Officers (CHO)|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Basic Salary||Rs.20000 per month|
|Job category||State Govt Jobs|
|Qualification||BPCCHN include B.Sc Nursing/Post Basic B.Sc / BAMS|
|Selection process||Written Test and Interview|
|Job location||West Bengal|
|Starting Date||2nd November 2021|
|Closing Date||15th November 2021|
WBSHFWS CHO Vacancy Details 2021
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|Community Health Officers (CHO)||1500 (SC-330, ST-90, OBC-(A) 150, OBC (B)-105, General – 780, Reserved for person with Disabilities-45)|
Steps To Apply For WBSHFWS Community Health Officer Jobs
- Visit the official website – www.wbhealth.gov.in
- Download WBSHFWS CHO Recruitment 2021 notification.
- Open it.
- Need to check the eligibility criteria for the posts.
- Fill the application form with the necessary details.
- Make the payment.
- Save & submit the form.