UPSC Engineering Services Hall Ticket 2019(Released) | UPSC Engineer Services 2019 Exam Date
UPSC Engineering Services Admit Card 2019-20 | UPSC Exam Date 2019-20(Available): Candidates have you completed your application procedure for the UPSC Engineering Services exam 2019 and preparing for the exam then contender avail good news on this page. Officials are going to conduct the UPSC engineering service exam 2019 on 5th January 2020.
To attend this written exam applicant must require the UPSC Engineering Services Admit Card 2019 download PDF which is released by the officials of UPSC on 11th December 2019 for the identification purpose. Contenders can avail this UPSC Call Letter 2019 download PDF from the official website or else from our site also. Continue reading…..
UPSC Engineering Services Exam 2019-20 Notification – Detailed Information
- Hiring Organization: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
- Examination Notice No. 01/2020‐ENGG
- Job Designation: Engineering Services Exam 2020
- Vacancy count: 495
- Employment Type: Full – Time
- Application Mode: Online
- Job Category: Central Government Jobs
- Selection Process: Interview, Type Tests and Objective Type Tests
- Salary Details: As Per Organization Rules
- Category Name: Admit Card
- Job Location: All Over India
- Official Website: www.upsc.gov.in
UPSC Engineering Services Exam Call Letter 2019 – Dates To Mind
- Starting Date To Apply: 25th September 2019
- All India Jobs
- Last Date To Submit: 15th October 2019
- UPSC Engineering Services 2019 admit card release date – 11th December 2019
- Exam date – 5th January 2020
- Union PSC Engineering Services Result 2019
Details of UPSC IES Exam Notification 2019 | Importance of UPSC Engineering Services Exam Hall Ticket 2019
Union Public Service Commission every year will issue the exam notifications for various services. In these services, engineering service is one of the services. Candidates who completed their Graduation in relevant fields and wanted to serve the Nation are can apply for this UPSC engineering service exam 2019 in the application dates. A selection process for UPSC Engineering Services Exam 2019 is,
- Preliminary exam
- Main Exam
- Document Verification
To download this upsc.gov.in Engineering Services Admit Card 2019 applicant require the details like application number, password. So contenders who are going to download their UPSC Hall Ticket are must gather this info. Following we are specifying the direct UPSC Engineering Services Admit Card 2019 download links. Contenders use these download links and get your upsc.gov.in Engineering Services Call Letter 2019 PDF. Without any fail carry this UPSC Admit Card 2019 download PDF to the exam hall.
Documents Which Candidates Have To Carry For UPSC IES Exam 2019 ???
- A hard copy of upsc.gov.in Engineering Services Exam Hall Ticket 2019
- Any photo id proof which is issued by the Govt of India
- To get to know more job updates stay tuned to our Jobads site regularly.
UPSC Engineering Services Examination Pattern 2019 | upsc.gov.in Call Letter
Union PSC Engineering Services Prelims Exam Pattern 2019
|Papers||Subject Names||Marks||Exam Duration|
|Paper-1||General Studies||200||2 Hours|
|Paper-2||Concerned Subject||300||3 Hours|
|Total Marks||500||5 Hours|
UPSC IES Mains Exam Pattern 2019
|Paper-1||Concerned Engineering Discipline||300||3 Hours|
|Paper-2||Engineering Discipline (Specific)||300||3 Hours|
|Total Marks||600||6 Hours|
Union PSC Engineering Services Exam Date 2019 | Union Public Service Commission IES Hall Ticket 2019
On this page, we are mentioning the upsc.gov.in Engineering Services Hall ticket 2019 download links to reduce the time of the user. These UPSC Admit Card download links are present in the inactivated state. Once the UPSC Engineering Services Call Letter 2019 is out we will update those links then contenders can avail their UPSC Engineering Services 2019 admit card from our site directly. The data which is present on UPSC Engineering Services Exam Admit Card 2019 PDF is,
- Name of the candidate
- Post name
- Exam conducting board name
- Hall ticket number
- Registration Number
- Exam date
- Venue of the Exam
- Time of the Exam
- Examination code
- Venue code
- Date of birth
- Father name
Exam invigilator will check the data which is printed on the UPSC Engineering Services 2019 hall ticket before allowing the aspirant to write the exam. By checking the admit card applicant can eliminate the fraud aspirants. So applicants after downloading the upsc.gov.in Hall ticket cross-check the details which are printed on it.
upsc.gov.in Engineering Services Exam Admit Card 2019 – Downloading Steps
- Visit the official web page of UPSC @ upsc.gov.in
- Otherwise, press the upsc.gov.in Admit Card 2019 download link which is mentioned below.
- Later a login page will appear.
- Candidates enter the login credentials.
- Submit it.
- Later UPSC Admit Card 2019 for engineering services will appear on the screen.
- Press the download button and take the xerox of it for the reference.
upsc.gov.in Engineering Services Exam Call Letter 2019 PDF(Links are Active Now)