DHFWS Recruitment 2020 | 22 posts | Last date to apply 20th February 2020 @wbhealth.gov.in
DHFWS Bankura Staff Nurse Recruitment 2020: District Health and Family Welfare, Bankura issued a DHFWS Notification for 22 posts. These posts include recruitment for Staff Nurse, Medical Officer, Lab Technician, Shayika, Senior Treatment Supervisor, and various other posts. The aspirants who are waiting to apply for West Bengal Govt Jobs can apply offline for these National Health Mission and National Rural Health Mission Posts. Interested candidates can apply for this District Health and Family Welfare Bankura Staff Nurse Notification on or before the last date 20th February 2020.
For more Government Jobs all over India keep visiting Jobads
Summary of DHFWS Bankura Staff Nurse Recruitment 2020-21
|Hiring Organisation||District Health and Family Welfare Samiti|
|Job Type||State Govt Job|
|Job Designation||Lab Technician, Staff Nurse & other posts|
|Salary||Rs.3500/- to Rs. 40,000/-|
|Age Limit||20 years to 63 years|
|Employment Type||Contract Basis|
|Job Location||Bankura, West Bengal|
|Starting Date to Apply||21st January 2020|
|Last Date to Apply||20th February 2020|
Chief Medical Officer of Health Recruitment (CMOH) 2020
The DHFWS Bankura Staff Nurse Posts are purely on a contract basis. The candidate who is applying for District Health and Family Welfare Samiti Job Openings for more than one post ensure to submit separate applications. Check District Health and Family Welfare Samiti official website for eligibility, age limit, selection process before applying for DHFWS Bankura Staff Nurse Recruitment @ wbhealth.gov.in
Aspirants who are eagerly looking for Medical Jobs check Employment News
DHFWS Bankura Staff Nurse Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2020-21
District Health and Family Welfare Samiti Notification Educational Qualification
|Name of the Posts||Qualification required|
|Medical Officer||MBBS Degree|
|Lab Technician||12th with Science|
|Senior Treatment Supervisor||Bachelor’s Degree|
|Tuberculosis Health Visitor||Intermediate or Graduate|
|District Consultant||Degree in statistics|
|Social Worker(quality Monitoring)||Graduation|
|Sahayika (Female Candidate)||12th Pass|
|Lab Technician (ICTC)||Graduate in Medical Technology Laboratory|
|Component Laboratory Technician||12th Pass with Science|
|Technical supervisor||12th Pass with Science|
|Dist. PPM Coordinator||Post Graduate|
|TBHV Medical College||12th or graduate|
- The candidates for DHFWS Bankura Staff Nurse Recruitment should be a minimum age of 20 years to a maximum age of 63 years.
DHFWS Bankura Staff Nurse Vacancies 2020-21
|Name of the Post||No. of DHFWS Posts|
|Medical Officer (NUHM)||01|
|Senior Treatment Supervisor(RNTCP)||01|
|Medical Social Worker||01|
|Shayika (Female Candidate)||02|
|Lab Technician (ICTC)||03|
|Component Laboratory Technician||01|
|Medical Officer(Thalassaemia Control Unit)||01|
|Staff Nurse(Thalassaemia Control Unit)||02|
|TBHV(Medical College) (RNTCP)||01|
|Total DHFWS Vacancies||22|
Check the District Health and Family Welfare Samiti Vacancies for detailed category wise vacancies.
Steps to apply for District Health and Family Welfare Samiti Posts
- Firstly, visit the DHFWS official website @ wbhealth.gov.in
- Go to the Recruitment tab and you will find the DHFWS Bankura Staff Nurse Recruitment.
- Read the entire DHFWS Recruitment and verify your eligibility.
- Open the District Health and Family Welfare Samiti Recruitment online form
- Fill in the details for DHFWS Bankura Staff Nurse Jobs.
- Make sure that you have given correct details
- Pay the application fee online and attach the print copy to the application form.
- Submit the application form of DHFWS Bankura Staff Nurse Notification with the self-attested testimonials. like educational qualification, age, experiences, residence, etc. must be sent to the address mentioned below through speed post.
The Chief Medical Officer of Health,
Tamlibandh, Patpur Road,
Selection Process For DHFWS Bankura Jobs
- The District Health and Family Welfare Samiti Selection process shall be conducted for only those applicants who will be shortlisted after the screening of the applications.
- The candidates will be called up for the interview according to the post they applied.
- The candidates should go through the written test, computer skill test, skill test, & interview for District Health and Family Welfare Samiti Chief Medical Officer Health Notification.
District Health and Family Welfare Samiti Application Fee
- For UR/OBC category – Rs .100/-
- For SC/ST- Rs.50/-
- The application fee should be made through National Electronic Fund Transfer in favor of District Health & Family Samity Bankura A/c Construction
Account no- 019301313391-
IFSC Code- UTB10BNK204
UBI, Bankura Branch.
- Take the printout of the fee receipt and submit it along with the application form.
Important Dates for DHFWS Jobs
- Starting date to apply – 21st January 2020
- Last date to apply – 20th February 2020