NWDA Recruitment 2021 | Apply Online | 62 LDC, JE, Steno & Other Posts | Closing Date: 25th June 2021
NWDA LDC Recruitment 2021: National Water Development Agency Recruitment board has issued a latest notification to fill vacancies on different posts. These vacancies are for Lower Division Clerk, Junior Engineer, and other posts. In total 62 vacancies are available. Officials of NWDA invite online applications from applicants to fill these vacancies with skilled professionals. Aspirants who have completed their 12th or Diploma or Graduation from a recognized organization are eligible to apply for NWDA LDC Jobs 2021. Candidates who are eagerly waiting for this notification can apply on or before the last date. The last date to apply for NWDA Junior Engineer jobs 2021 is 25th June 2021. For more clear information check entire article.
Subscribe to our Jobads website to get more jobs
Detailed Information of NWDA LDC Recruitment 2021
|Hiring Organization||National Water Development Agency (NWDA)|
|Job Designation||Lower Division Clerk, JE, Junior Assistant & other|
|Job location||All Over India|
|Job category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Employment Type||Full time|
|Basic Pay||R.s 19900 – 112400|
|Selection process||Online Test, Skill Test|
|Starting date of application form||10th May 2021|
|Valid Through||25th June 2021|
National Water Development Agency Lower Division Clerk Notification 2021
NWDA recruitment 2021 has released a notification to recruit skilled professionals to fill vacant positions. Candidates who are eagerly waiting for this notification can apply for NWDA Jobs 2021 from 10th May 2021 through online mode only. No other means of applications will be accepted. Aspirants with 12th or Graduation or equivalent qualification are eligible to apply for NWDA Lower Division Clerk Recruitment 2021. Candidates will be selected by attending written test followed by an interview.
Under NWDA LDC Notification 2021, 62 vacancies are available. These vacancies are for Lower Division Clerk, Junior Assistant, Junior Engineer, Stenographer posts. Interested and eligible job aspirants can apply on or before the last date. In following sections, people can find all detailed information regarding NWDA LDC recruitment 2021 such as vacancy, selection process, steps to apply and more. To know the latest job alerts visit Employment News of the Year
NWDA Lower Division Clerk Jobs 2021 | Eligibility Criteria
Detailed Eligibility Criteria such as educational qualification, age limit for NWDA LDC REcruitment 2021.
Educational Qualification For JE Jobs In NWDA
- Aspirants who have completed their 12th or Diploma or Graduation in Civil Engineering, Master’s degree are eligible to apply for NWDA LDC Jobs 2021.
|Lower Division Clerk, Junior Engineer, Stenographer, Junior Engineer||28-37 years|
|Hindi Translator, Junior Accounts Officer||21-30 years|
Age relaxation is applicable as per Govt norms.
NWDA LDC Vacancy Details 2021
Detailed Vacancy Details are enclosed below for NWDA LDC recruitment 2021.
|Name of the Post||Vacancy|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||16|
|Jr. Accounts Officer||05|
|Upper Division Clerk||12|
|Lower Division Clerk||23|
NWDA Jobs 2021 | Online Application Form 2021
Recruiters invite online applications from candidates to apply for Jobs in NWDA 2021. Eligible aspirants can start applying through online mode on or before last date. Here are some simple steps to apply for NWDA LDC recruitment 2021.
Steps To Apply for LDC Jobs In NWDA
- Go to the official Website of www.nwda.gov.in
- Click on the recruitment on a home page.
- Find the exact notification for NWDA JE Vacancy 2021.
- Click to read the notification and check your eligibility criteria.
- If you are eligible then go for registration.
- Finish the registration process with accurate information.
- Log in with your details and click on Apply Online.
- Fill all Compulsory fields.
- Make payment accordingly.
- Finally, submit an online application form.
- Keep a hard copy of Confirmation message for future reference.
- Male General & OBC : Rs.840/-
- SC, ST, Women, EWS, PWD: Rs.500/-
nwda.gov.in Selection Process
- For Junior Engineer, Hindi Translator, Junior Accounts Officer and UDC posts – The selection will be done through an online competitive Computer Based Test (CBT).
- And for Stenographer Gr-II and LDC posts: The selection will be done through a competitive Computer Based online Test and Skill Test (Shorthand/Typing).
- Typing Test will be conducted in English or Hindi on computer only
Important Dates To Remember
- Starting Date To Apply: 10th May 2021
- Last Date To Apply: 25th June 2021