SFIO Private Secretary Recruitment 2021: New Job Alert from SFIO!!! Serious Fraud Investigation Office officially released a job notification for 6 Private Secretary vacancies. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply offline for this SFIO Recruitment 2021. Aspirants who passed Degree or Masters Degree from any famous board can apply for these SFIO Job vacancies. Before applying for this SFIO Private Secretary Notification 2021, the applicants have to check their age limit on the official site. The SFIO Private Secretary Jobs selection process will be based on a Written-test, Personal Interview, and Document Verification. So, applicants who are interested in SFIO Jobs can apply for this recruitment from 14th June 2021 to 12th August 2021
Overview of SFIO Private Secretary Recruitment 2021
|Board name||Serious Fraud Investigation Office|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Starting date||14th June 2021|
|Age Limit||Check-in Notification|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Personal Interview, and Document Verification|
|Salary||Level – 7 Pay Matrix (Rs.44900/- to Rs.142400/-)|
|Closing date||12th August 2021|
Refer jobads.in to check job updates
How to apply for SFIO Recruitment 2021
- All the users have to open the Serious Fraud Investigation Office official website – www.sfio.nic.in
- Find the Recruitments on the SFIO Home page.
- Click on Recruitments and open vacancies.
- Locate the SFIO Private Secretary Notification 2021 link and open it.
- Read it completely and download the Private Secretary application form.
- Fill it with the necessary details and attach the required documents to the Private Secretary application form.
- Pay the SFIO Application fee as per the recruitment
- Finally, Forward it to the mentioned address on or before the closing date 12th August 2021
Director, Serious Fraud Investigation Office,
2nd Floor, Pt. Deendayal Antyodaya Bhawan,
B-3 Wing, CGO Complex,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003
|To Download SFIO Private Secretary Recruitment 2021 PDF||Click Here|
|Application Form||Download Here|