Spices Board Technical Analyst Recruitment 2021: The Spices Board has issued an official employment announcement for 06 Technical Analyst positions. Those who have finished a postgraduate degree in chemistry, microbiology, or a related subject are eligible to apply for these Spices Board job openings. Spices Board Recruitment 2021 is open to candidates with a minimum of two years of experience in a food quality testing lab. From May 21st, 2021, interested and eligible individuals can apply for the job vacancy via the postal application. Written examination and interview will be used in the Spices Board Technical Analyst selection process. The application deadline for this Spices Board Notification 2021 is June 18, 2021.
Follow Jobads.in to get free job updates.
Overview of Spices Board Technical Analyst Recruitment 2021
|Board Name||Indian Spices Board|
|tarting Date||25th May 2021|
|No of vacancies||06|
|Age Limit||Not Exceed 35 years|
|Name of the Post||Technical Analyst|
|Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Selection Process||Written Test and Interview|
||18th June 2021|
|Job Location||Mumbai, Chennai, Kolkata, Raebareli|
How to Apply for Spices Board Recruitment 2021
- Firstly, the applicants have to open the Spices Board official website – www.indianspices.com
- Find the Notifications section on the Spices Board Home Page.
- Open the Notifications and click on opportunities.
- Search the Spices Board Technical Analyst Notification link and open it.
- Read the complete PDF to know the terms and conditions of the Spices Board.
- Download the Technical Analyst Application form and fill it completely without any leaves.
- Check your details and attach documents if necessary as per the recruitment.
- Finally, forward your Technical Analyst application form to the mentioned mail id on or before 18th June 2021.
Mumbai – [email protected]
Chennai – [email protected]
Kolkata – [email protected]
Raebareli – [email protected]
Spices Board Technical Analyst Recruitment 2021 PDF — << Download Here >>
Technical Analyst Application Form – << Click Here >>