UPSC Recruitment 2022 | 37 Vacancies | Apply Online @ upsc.gov.in | Last Date – 1st September 2022
UPSC Assistant Director Recruitment 2022: UPSC has released a new advertisement for Assistant Director, Dy Director of Flying Training, Sr Grade of Indian Information Service, Executive Engineer/ Surveyor of Works & Various positions. A total of 37 vacancies are allotted to fill those UPSC Job Openings. Aspirants who desire to work for the Union Public Service Commission can apply for these Assistant Director positions right now. These UPSC Jobs 2022 are open to applicants who have finished their Engineering/Master’s Degree. Interested people can apply for this UPSC Recruitment Online until 1st September 2022.
Our jobads team provided all the details regarding UPSC Assistant Director vacancies like educational qualifications, vacancy details & Other important links on this page.
Summary Of UPSC Assistant Director Recruitment 2022
|Hiring Organization||Union Public Service Commission|
|Job Designation||Assistant Director, Dy Director of Flying Training, Sr Grade of Indian Information Service, & Various Posts|
|Employment Type||Full time|
|Job category||Central Govt Jobs|
|UPSC Job location||All Over India|
|Basic Pay||As per norms|
|Selection process||Recruitment Test & Interview|
|Last date for submission||1st September 2022|
You can also check UPSC Employment News
Eligibility Criteria For Union Public Service Commission Notification 2022
- The candidates who completed their Engineering/Master’s Degree from a recognized university are eligible to apply for these UPSC vacancies.
- Furthermore, refer to the official notification for post-wise details.
Candidates who are applying for UPSC Assistant Director Openings must have ages between 30 to 45 years.
UPSC Jobs 2022 Vacancy Details
|Name of Post||Vacancies|
|Assistant Director (Regulations & Information)||02|
|Deputy Director of Flying Training, Directorate General of Civil Aviation, Ministry of Civil Aviation||04|
|Scientific Officer (Non-Destructive)||01|
|Senior Photographic Officer||01|
|Junior Scientific Officer (Physics)||01|
|Junior Scientific Officer (Neutron Activation Analysis)||01|
|Senior Grade of Indian Information Service||22|
|Principal in Railway Degree College||01|
|Director of National Atlas and Thematic Mapping Organisation||01|
|Executive Engineer(Civil)/ Surveyor of Works(Civil)||02|
Candidates will receive a minimum salary of level 7 and a maximum salary of the pay scale of level 11.
Steps To Apply For Union Public Service Commission Assistant Director jobs
- Visit the official site – www.upsc.gov.in
- Find out the UPSC Assistant Director Recruitment 2022 notification in the What’s new section.
- Check the eligibility.
- If you are eligibility meets the specified eligibility criteria, then apply to these UPSC jobs.
- Fill out the application form.
- Attach all the needed enclosures.
- Finally, submit the UPSC Assistant Director application form.
- Take a hard copy of the application form for future reference.
Selection Process UPSC Dy Director Jobs
- Recruitment Test & Interview
Application Fee for UPSC Jobs 202
- Candidates should have to pay the application fee of Rs. 25/-
- No fee for SC/ ST/ PwBD/ Women candidates.
|Closing Date||1st September 2022|
|Last Date for Printing Online Application||2nd September 2022|
|To Get UPSC Assistant Director & Other Jobs Notification 2022 PDF||Download Here|
|Apply Now||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|