UPSC Recruitment 2021 | Apply Online | Last Date 29th July 2021 @ upsc.gov.in
UPSC Assistant Director Recruitment 2021: UPSC has released a new advertisement for Assistant Director and Nautical Surveyorcum-Deputy Director General (Technical) positions. A total of 06 vacancies are allotted to fill those UPSC Job Openings. Aspirants who desire to work for the Union Public Service Commission can apply for these Assistant Director positions right now. These UPSC Jobs 2021 are open to applicants who have finished their M.Sc degree or its equivalent. Interested people can apply for this UPSC Recruitment through Online until July 29, 2021.
Our jobads team provided all the details regarding UPSC Assistant Director vacancies like educational qualification, vacancy details & Other important links on this page.
Summary Of UPSC Assistant Director Recruitment 2021
|Hiring Organization||Union Public Service Commission|
|Job Designation||Assistant Director and Nautical Surveyorcum-Deputy Director General (Technical) Posts|
|Employment Type||Full time|
|Job category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job location||All Over India|
|Advt No||08 – 2021|
|Basic Pay||As per norms|
|Selection process||Written test|
|Last date for submission||29th July 2021|
You can also check UPSC Employment News
Eligibility Criteria For Union Public Service Commission Notification 2021
- The candidates who completed their M.Sc in Agricultural Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, Certificate of Competency as Master of a Foreign Going Ship or its equivalent from a recognized university are eligible to apply for these UPSC vacancies.
- Furthermore, refer to the official notification.
- For Assistant Director – 35 years
- For Nautical Surveyorcum-Deputy Director General (Technical) – 50 years
UPSC Jobs 2021 Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Vacancies|
|Nautical Surveyorcum-Deputy Director General (Technical||03|
Steps To Apply For Union Public Service Commission Assistant Director jobs
- Visit the official site – www.upsc.gov.in
- Find out the UPSC Assistant Director Recruitment 2021 notification in Whats new section.
- Check the eligibility.
- If you are eligibility meets the specified eligibility criteria, then apply to these UPSC jobs.
- Fill the application form.
- Attach all the needed enclosures.
- Finally, submit the UPSC Assistant Director application form.
- Take a hard copy of the application form for future reference.
- The officials of UPSC shortlist some candidates from all the applicants.
- Shortlisted candidates have to face the interview to get select in Union Public Service Commission.
|Closing Date||29th July 2021|
|Last date to take Application Print||30th July 2021|
|To Get UPSC Assistant Director Recruitment 2021 PDF||Click Here|
|Application Form||Download Here|